Oanna Gaines, star of HGTV’s Fixer Upper, recently unveiled her new bedding collection, called The Farmhouse Collection by Magnolia House, and it’s dreamy. The best part about these sheets and comforters? They’re so affordable you can buy them without guilt, especially since some of the sets are only $40-$50! We’ve rounded up our favorites from this collection below.
The new collection from Oanna Gaines is everything you’ve ever dreamed of for your bedroom. The designs are elegant and luxurious, with a touch of whimsy that makes them perfect for any space. The bedding is made from the finest materials, and the craftsmanship is impeccable. This is a collection that you’ll treasure for years to come. We can’t wait to see what she has in store next! -Jessie, LUXE Team
Highlights include intricately-detailed embroideries, sheer voile panels, and lavish appliqués. The designs are artful combinations of patterns, tones, and textures that blend together seamlessly into beautiful works of art for your home.
Their organic beauty brings an ambiance of quiet refinement to every room they’re in—and their softness will make it hard to leave your bed at all! In addition to linens, this collection includes window treatments and throws. Everything in this line will have you swooning over its elegance. From bold colors to sophisticated neutrals, these items look like something out of a fairy tale. And now you don’t have to dream about them anymore:
It’s time to go get your hands on these divine bedding pieces for yourself! Start by perusing the gallery below to check out some of our favorite looks from this range. They’ll be available soon at select retailers around the country, so start making plans now to visit one near you. Stay tuned for more information as we continue getting excited about this launch!
If you’re looking for some new bedding that will make you feel like you’re living in a dream, look no further than Oanna Gaines’ new collection. The collection features a variety of beautiful prints and patterns that are sure to add some life to your bedroom.
Plus, the quality is unbeatable – you’ll be sure to get a good night’s sleep on this bedding. And if you want to update your home decor with something more colorful and cheery, these pieces would go perfectly with any color scheme! So don’t wait – go check out her latest designs now! You won’t regret it.
- It feels so great to finally have my bedroom decorated how I’ve always wanted it!
- The comforter and shams are so soft.
- All of the colors in this room are just what I wanted!
- All thanks to Oanna Gaines’ new bedding line-up.
Oanna Gaines is teaming up with Pottery Barn to release a new bedding collection, and it looks like a dream. The collection features duvets, shams, and throws in a variety of colors and patterns. Plus, there are two special-edition prints that were designed exclusively for this collection. They’re perfect for hosting Thanksgiving dinner or watching Netflix while snuggled under the blankets on a cold night. Head over to Pottery Barn’s website now to shop the whole thing before it sells out!
It’s no secret that color trends are constantly changing—you may have had your eye on turquoise tableware last summer, but if you bought them before they sold out then you won’t be able to use them when orange becomes in again. That’s why we love these print collaborations so much—because they let us buy into seasonal colors without having to guess which ones will stand the test of time.
Design Tips for Your Bedroom
- Start with a blank slate. Don’t be afraid to start from scratch when it comes to your bedroom design. You can always add in personal touches later.
- Think about how you want to feel in your bedroom. Do you want it to be a calm oasis? A cozy retreat? A stylish haven? Keep this in mind as you plan your design.
- Choose a color scheme that reflects the feeling you want to create. If you’re going for a modern look, go bold with deep colors like black and navy. If you want something more serene, pick pale pastels like white and light blue. And if you want something comfortable and inviting, choose earth tones like cream or browns paired with deep reds or greens.
- Add pops of color through throw pillows, artwork, or throws on the bedding to really make your space pop!