Here’s how to get your home ready for Pisces season in the month of March, based on your zodiac sign! Pisces season runs from February 19th to March 20th, so you still have time to prepare. Whether you’re in the depths of winter or the midst of spring and summer, there are some practical changes you can make to your home that will help you enjoy your home more regardless of the season. The first sign of spring may not have arrived yet, but this Pisces season horoscope has plenty of valuable advice all year round.
How Pisces influences the home
Pisces is a water sign, so this season is all about fluidity, both in terms of emotions and energy. The focus will be on the home as a place to relax and recharge. Pisces season is a time to get in touch with your feelings and release any negativity that’s been building up. One way to do this is by decluttering your space. Get rid of anything that doesn’t bring you joy or serve a purpose. This will help create a more positive and serene environment. You may also find yourself spending more time indoors during this season, so make sure your home is a cozy and inviting place to be. Light some candles, add some comfy pillows and blankets, and put on some relaxing music.
Ways to appease this sign in your home
- The color blue is associated with Pisces, so consider adding some blue accents around your home.
- Fish are also associated with this sign, so you could add a fishbowl or aquarium to your décor.
- Candles and incense can help create a relaxing atmosphere in your home, which is perfect for a sign like Pisces that appreciates peace and quiet. 4. Surround yourself with water features such as fountains, ponds, and waterfalls to balance the energies of the house. 5. Pisces love their space- it’s an earth sign after all- so make sure there’s plenty of room for them!
How does it affect your wallet?
If you’re looking to make some changes around your home this month, be prepared to open your wallet a little wider than usual. Pisces season is all about change and new beginnings, so it’s the perfect time to take on that home improvement project you’ve been putting off. Just be sure to do your research before making any big purchases, as Pisces season can also be a time of impulsivity and overspending. For an easy way to spice up your space without breaking the bank, invest in some nice throw pillows or use these other inexpensive tips:
1) Take down old curtains or blinds and replace them with new ones;
2) Hang up a tapestry or wall hanging;
3) Place a fresh bouquet of flowers on your dining room table or kitchen counter;
4) Put out a bowl of fruit by the front door.
What should you do about it?
Now that Pisces season is upon us, it’s time to get our homes in order. Here are some tips from your home horoscope for making the most of this month -Donate items you no longer need: Even if you have just a little bit of clutter around your home, donating clothes and other items can help make space.
-Try something new: As Pisces season brings fresh beginnings and regeneration, try doing something different in the kitchen or bedroom. You might find yourself enjoying the change!