The Swedish clothing giant H&M just opened its latest Home store in the New England city of Boston. I stopped by to check out the newest incarnation of H&M Home, and here’s what I found…
Checking out the new store
The new H&M Home store in Boston is now open, and we had a chance to check it out! Here’s what you can expect when you visit the new location -You’ll find all of your favourite home pieces from bedding, pillows, rugs, throws and more.
- The lower level has great deals on all home items. Prices start at $1.99 for some great finds that are worth snagging up quickly.
- Head upstairs for fun throw blankets (you won’t want to leave without one!), whimsical home decor and quirky aprons.
Planning your visit
H&M Home, the Swedish retailer’s home goods line, has opened a new store in Boston. The store offers a wide range of products, from furniture and textiles to kitchenware and home decor. Here are a few tips to help you plan your visit – Shop by category on the left side of the store.
- Explore subcategories within each product type on the shelves (e.g., linen, pillows).
- Browse by colour or theme to find what you’re looking for (e.g., blue, pink).
- Check out seasonal items near entrances and exit doors for quick purchases that may not be available online (e.g., decorative pumpkins).
Tips for finding unique items
H&M Home is a great place to find unique items for your home.
Here are a few tips to help you find the perfect item
- Browse through the entire store- don’t get caught up in only looking at one area of the store, as that may lead you to overlook some awesome finds!
- Pay attention to what catches your eye- this could be colors, patterns, or textures. For example, if you’re drawn to bold colors and geometric shapes, then this is an indication that these might be themes that will work well in your space. You can take note of these things as you walk around the store and think about how they would look together in your space.
- Don’t forget about asking for help! Our associates can offer suggestions on different styles and offer guidance on what would work best with existing pieces or other decorations within your space.
Exploring the nooks and crannies
H&M is known for its trendy and affordable fashion, but the brand also has a home goods line that’s worth checking out. The new H&M Home store in Boston is the perfect place to find stylish home decor items, from small trinkets to larger furniture pieces. And like all H&M stores, the prices are very reasonable.
If you’re looking for affordable, stylish home decor, H&M Home is the place for you. The new store in Boston offers a wide range of items, from furniture to bedding to kitchenware.
Here are a few shopping tips to help you make the most of your visit
- Don’t forget to check out the accessories at the front entrance before heading into the main area. There are some nice additions that will work well with many different styles!
- Take your time browsing and don’t be afraid to ask one of our experts any questions you might have about an item or two. We want this experience to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible!
Other H&M home stores around the world
H&M home stores are a relatively new concept, with the first one opening in 2022 in Sweden. Since then, H&M has opened several other home stores around the world, including locations in London, Paris, Berlin, and now Boston.
These stores offer a wide range of home goods, from furniture and textiles to kitchenware and decorations. As you might expect, prices for these items will be similar to those at H&M stores that sell clothing. In this sense, H&M Home is more like IKEA than Anthropologie (Anthropologie focuses on luxury pieces and high-end furnishings). The next Boston location will open at the Prudential Center this fall.